I am an optimist who always has a list ready for ‘what all needs to be done’ in short ‘To DO list’. Like everyone I too had made few new year resolutions some 11 months back , when we were about to welcome 2011.
Honestly, I don’t even remember now, what resolutions I made, except few.
Listing my To- Do Items before 2011 ends in a no particular order.
- I want to learn driving. It would be tough task for me owing to Noida traffic ethics. But this is the time I should learn; I am saving money to buy a car for myself, from a long time now. The more I postpone my driving classes, more I will be far from my beast!! ( I will name my first car THE Beast ).
- Post one random piece of writing weekly on my blog. I have so many things to share , and I do scribble them , but somehow feel either they are too controversial or shocking for my friends , as it doesn’t come from the person they know (well , I don’t agree with them 🙂 ).
- Give a more professional look to my blog. Need to focus and spent some dedicated time for learning WordPress. My excuse ready – time crunch.
- Get rid of my stinking mood swings. Woman and Mood swings! Do I need to explain it? Even women get irritated, God save men.
- Practice/Learn Photoshop . Halloween has gone , but my camera doesn’t think so , still portraying me one of them. Dearest photoshop , I need your help and magic of airbrushing.
- Get myself enrolled in MBA classes. Oh , I am still confused what to choose – International Business or Entrepreneurship .
- Reduce 3 – 5 kgs and those extra inches of flab. Oh yes , yes I agree women and weight loss tamasha (women and weight loss drama) !! I am no exception 😉
- Control my typo errors . When Google and Microsoft Office suite have such a wonderful spell check tool , why don’t I use them ? Enough of embarrassment.
- Money Money . Need to touch the desired goal I made at the year starting, in my saving account , I am just short of 4 month savings . ahhh 😦
- Wish to finish 3 Toastmasters CC Projects. Already completed project 1 , wish to complete 2-3 more projects.
I don’t want to put any more down so as not to overwhelm myself, so I chose the most important ones that i would ‘like’ to get finished before 2011 ends. If not. Backup Plan :2012 is waiting.