Earlier I posted 5 types of women , men don’t like on new year eve (though I did find that on TOI website) , here is a follow-up to that. I believe , it’s an answer to men who irrationally categorize women.
Women , pull up your sleeves, here is our turn to corner men in 5 broad categories, that we HATE. Hope they will listen and learn.
Disclaimer : Nothing personal , no hard feelings for anyone 🙂 this is just a general view . Simply not my perspective !!
There might be ample qualities that make men irresistible. But women being the fairer sex have created certain stereotypes in men that they would never want to be seen with.
We list the most common kinds of men that women love to hate…
1. Thumbs down to dominant men : Gone are the days when a male dominated society used to be the way of life. So, if the next time you try to show your superiority in front of your girl, it might land you in a tight spot. Women prefer mates who’re recognized by their peers for their skills, abilities, and achievements – and not those who use coercive tactics to subordinate their rivals, reveals a new study.
2. Macho guys aren’t always lucky : A macho guy with an angry young man personality might look good on silver screen, but when it comes to real life, women aren’t game to hang around with macho dudes. A recent study claims that macho guys don’t always get the girls. The study further revealed that the most aggressive guys ended up with fewer wives and children.
3. Keep sex starved men at bay : Men are usually sexually more charged up. But when it comes to choosing a mate, women don’t opt for a sexually ravenous partner. This is maybe because for such men, sex is the top priority in the relationship whereas the woman continuously seeks love and romance, sans physical intimacy.
4. Chauvinism is out completely : Remember Bobby Deol’s chauvinistic character in Dostana, which was enough to drive his lady nuts. An excess of anything is bad. Women don’t find a chauvinistic man a great companion to spend the rest of their lives with.
5. Using slangs won’t take you anywhere : Using abusive lingo every time you indulge in a conversation might lend you a cool dude look cool in front of your male peers, but girls don’t want to hang around with a abusive man. Being too abusive and stressing on using slangs too often is a ‘turn off’ for today’s women.
So , ladies out there , what you say ?
Think , Spread, Aware , Discuss and Enjoy !!
Do you like the article ? Take a moment and share with your friends.